Registration Open: 5th November 2021
Early Bird Registration Close: 7th June 2022
Standard Registration Close: 5th August 2022
Registration Fees to ESMPE and EUTEMPE pre-congress editions
Congress Registration Fees
Regular Early €200
Regular Standard €250
Regular Onsite €300
Student Early €150
Student Standard €200
Student Onsite €250
Industry Early €350
Industry Standard €400
Industry Onsite €450
Congress Networking Dinner Late Booking Fee - €60
The industry registration fee relates to any additional attendees from an industry exhibitor who are managing the exhibition space, outside of the number of registrations included in the original exhibition package.
Registration Fee includes:
Admission to Congress Sessions & Exhibition Area
Admission to the Welcome Reception in St. Patrick's Campus on 17th August
For those who are early in their career and who may require funding assistance to attend ECMP 2022 please see https://eurados.sckcen.be/news-overview/eurados-young-scientist-conference-support-yscs-2022
Low to Middle income countries
Delegates selecting the Low to Middle income country registration type on the registration form must be from one of the LMIC countries below. In addition, delegates from other low-income countries can apply for this lower registration fee by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notice of cancellation must be sent by email to email@example.com or in writing to Abbey Conference & Events at the address below.
- For cancellations received before 17/06/2022 a full refund less an administration charge of €50 will be granted.
- After this date rno refunds will be made.
- No‐shows will not receive a refund.
- Substitutions are welcome
- If you test positive for COVID-19 and will not be out of your isolation period prior to your travel date/start of the conference, or if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, you must not attend the conference. In these circumstances notice of cancellation must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the conference and a refund will be granted, minus a €50/£45 administration charge. Last minute cancellations (within 1 week before the conference) will not receive a refund because final numbers would have been confirmed with all suppliers.
-In the unlikely case that the conference cannot be held in whole or in part due to any event beyond the Organisers’ control or force majeure (such as riot, fire, explosion, accident, flood, earthquake, sabotage, strikes, acts of law or regulation by foreign Authorities, epidemic outbreak, sanitary emergency, etc) the Event Organisers cannot be held liable for any damage, cost, or loss incurred, such as transportation and accommodation costs, or any other direct or indirect loss or consequential damage. Conference registrations fees will be refunded after deduction of expenses already incurred or alternative arrangements offered to delegates.
- Please allow up to 3 weeks to receive any refunds.
Abbey Conference & Events
22 Bridge Street Lower